(Download Ebook) OCP: Oracle9i DBA Fundamentals II Study Guide By Doug Stuns, Matthew Weishan
Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1Z0-032: Oracle9i Database: Fundamentals II.
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on implementing and managing Oracle9i databases
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Identifying solutions included with Oracle9i for managing complex networks
- Using Oracle Net Services and client server connections
- Establishing web client connections through Oracle networking products
- Troubleshooting database connections
- Using and configuring the Oracle Shared Server
- Backing up, restoring, and recovering databases
- Configuring the database archiving mode
- Using Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Loading data into, and transporting data between databases
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.