A comprehensive, best-selling introduction to the basics of engineering thermodynamics. Requiring only college-level physics and calculus, this popular book includes a realistic art program to give more realism to engineering devices and systems.
A tested and proven problem-solving methodology encourages readers to think systematically and develop an orderly approach to problem solving:
- Provides readers with a state-of-the art introduction to second law analysis.
- Design/open-ended problems provide readers with brief design experiences that offer them opportunities to apply constraints and consider alternatives.
Has a good sol man.
Written in calculus terms.
Thermo is hard but it makes more sense when you dig into a book that builds on the calc you’d know instead of trying to dumb it down and make it more about memorising 100 bulls*** equations.
This one will stay on the shelf.
- Author(s): Michael J. Moran, Howard N. Shapiro
- Number of pages : 896 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0471274712
- ISBN-13 : 978-0471274711
- Publisher : Wiley; 5th Edition (June 11, 2003)
- Language: : English